Saturday, November 17, 2012

Not Your Mother’s Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream



Included in the Influenster Beauty Bloggers VoxBox was Not Your Mother’s Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream.  This cream is infused with grapeseed and jasmine and smells great!  It is used to help accentuate your natural curls and keep your hair frizz and flyaway free. 
Following the application instructions on the back, I applied the Kinky Moves curl defining hair cream to my damp hair.  I scrunched my curls and let them air dry while they set.  What’s really nice about this cream is that your hands are not sticky after you use it.  This product not only made my natural curls look better, but it also made my hair smell good all day long. 
Not Your Mother’s Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream sells for $6.00 for a full sized 4 oz bottle.  It can be found at CVS, Walmart, ULTA, and several other retail locations.  For more Not Your Mother’s hair care products check out their website here. 
   (Not Your Mother’s Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream was included in the Beauty Bloggers VoxBox sent complimentary by Influenster for review)

4 comments:

  1. Recent times when internet has so much gossiping and stuff, your content really refreshes me.numbing lotion for waxing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your curls look great - I too have curly hair so will give this a go! Nothing worse than the frizz/fluff ;) By the way, I nominated your blog for a Liebster Award, you can see details here: http://www.chopsueynails.com/2012/12/thank-you-i-have-been-nominated-for.html Suey xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree with you about the frizz. I really like this product. Thank you for the award! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...